Famous for their Chiwoo Cheonwang Silver Bullion series, KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, has launched the second release in their popular Silver Tiger series!
The Series features the endangered Korean Tiger, also known as the Siberian Tiger. The legend says, that the last Korean Tiger was seen and hunted on Mount Daeduk in Gyeonju in 1922. According to statistics about 400 tigers remain living in the Far Eastern parts or Russia.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of only 20,000.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Individual medals will be in protective plastic packaging. Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes & 10 tubes come in a mint sealed box.
- Obverse: Depiction of the face of a fierce Korean tiger with its claws tearing through the image. Date, weight and "KOREAN TIGER" below.
- Reverse: Artistically Korean map assembled from letters of the Korean alphabet, national emblem left and latent security feature right. Legend surrounding "Republic of Korea" and purity.