KOMSCO, the official mint of South Korea, chose this historical figure to celebrate on the country’s first-ever Silver bullion series. Chiwoo Cheonwang is revered in Chinese and Korean cultures for both his historical feats and the folklore tales attributed to him.
- Minted at KOMSCO, the mint of South Korea, with a limited mintage of 33,300.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Fourth issue of the successful South Korean medal bullion series.
- Multiples of 25 are packaged in mint tubes and 10 tubes come in a sealed mint box. All other medals will be in protective packaging.
- Obverse: Shield of Chiwoo Cheonwang above latent security feature and KOMSCO logo, surrounded by date, fineness, denomination and Republic of Korea.
- Reverse: Depiction of Chiwoo Cheonwang in military dress observing the battlefield and standing resolute for the next battle.